Monday, August 20, 2018

At work and play

We have to make personal recommendations at work, and they are accompanied by profile picture. As I spend most of my time alone in the shop, I had to take the photo myself. And I'm not so good at selfies... as you can clearly see.

Work profile pic
In the evening I go round to Mr & Mrs Lovely Bonkers' house to watch West Wing. They have seen the entire series - more than once. I have never seen a single episode, although they have been recommended to me by all sorts of friends and family members. I like them. I also like alliteration - so we have West Wing Wednesdays, even when they're not on Wednesday, which can upset the more OCD among us (they're very rarely on Wednesdays).

Watching West Wing. This is a C.J. scene; she's my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment