Monday, July 15, 2019

McWatzie Wedding

Him Outdoors and I are on a quest to find the perfect curry in Canberra. It is an exhausting but rewarding search. In this week's episode, we travelled to Gungahlin to NH8 Restaurant and had the best  onion bhaji and papdi chaat I've had in ages. The murgh methi masala and chetinaad lamb were excellent too.

Onion bhaji
Papdi chaat

This beautiful screen saver popped up on my monitor at work to make me feel at home.


As I got ready to go out to a friend's wedding reception I thought 'Oh my, I look like David Bowie in Labyrinth.' It wasn't the look for which I was aiming, but I did feel a little like a goblin king!


There follows random party shots of guests having a good time at the McWatzie Wedding

Work crew
Blushing bride

There were swings...
...and cake

They like to read books and fire nerf guns at each other... whatever works!

Arty candles
Party candles

Let the dancing begin!

First dance
Blurred but happy

Nothing to see here...

No comments:

Post a Comment