Monday, April 19, 2021

Feline Inspiration

I took Penelope and Melantho to the vet - they got a totally clean bill of health, and Penny was pronounced 'ideal'. Clearly they were exhausted by their visit and also very smug.


I've spent a lot of time working on this poster and am so very happy with the way it has turned out. The design is by Zoe Priest, an amazingly talented local designer who has been great to work with - I gave her a brief and she turned it into reality. This is feeling real now.


These cushion covers have served us well for many years, but they are getting tired now and I'm not sure they'll make it through the next wash - so I'm recoding them here for posterity.


Calamity Sue was tired so I fed her drinks and doughnuts. It's what friends do.

No comments:

Post a Comment