Monday, May 31, 2021

Signals in the Mist

We are heading into the misty season - it's tough to see across the oval on morning runs at the moment.


There was a total lunar eclipse, which people gathered outside in the dark and the cold to watch. Such celestial phenomena are indeed awe-inspiring and many people took excellent photos of it. Some didn't, however, as you see below.


And some remain unimpressed by the whole shebang.


An afternoon jog had me stumbling across this familiar spectacle. naturally I broke out in a cold sweat. Later I discovered it was part of the ACT Metro Series: Junior League. Thank goodness I didn't know in advance or I might never have left the house! 


Our Walking Crew walked up One Tree Hill again on another clear and beautiful day.
 
Design Diva and Purple Lady at the top of One Tree Hill

Meanwhile, the kittens are well aware that it is warm and cosy in their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment