Monday, October 25, 2021

Happy Birth Week!

This is my official birth week. I actually start it the weekend before so that I get two weekends of festivities and general merriment. As you can see.


I promise I didn't drink them *all* myself. That's what friends are for, right? Friends also arrange beautiful flowers to be delivered to your house. Thank you to the Dairy Queen for these beauties.


What goes seamlessly with champagne? Oysters! Calamity Sue and I shared a couple of dozen, while Him Outdoors arranged fish and chips, with mushy peas and gravy of course. It was a perfect dinner to be shared with great company in our garden.


The next day Design Diva and I did a reccy of stage three of The Bloody Long Walk and needed to fortify ourselves with bacon half way round. In the spirit of full disclosure, I must point out that the angle and focus of the camera has slightly distorted perspective. Contrary to appearances, the breakfast butty is not actually bigger than Design Diva's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment