Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 10: Line up, up North

I've been up in Auckland on a trip for work. Staying in a tiny apartment in the middle of town I was kept awake all night by the sound of the generator or air conditioning or whatever it was. This is the view from the window. Look at all those lines! It's enough to bring on a headache.

And speaking of lines, here are some more; natural and otherwise. A sub trip up to Dargaville takes me through kumara country where honesty boxes and hedges line the roads.

If this isn't enough to put you off a town, I don't know what is!

Meanwhile, back in Auckland, the weather has gone grim. I worked my thirds and triangles to take this shot of Rangitoto Island. Usually this is shown as a sunny vista with blue skies and white sandy beaches, so I love this brooding aspect.

This is the 'script cupboard' where Auckland Theatre Company keep their secrets. Flash isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment