Monday, February 26, 2018

What Have I Done with My Life?

During Production Week for Oh, What a Lovely War!  we had a couple of full day rehearsals, with lunch laid on. Here's the cast and crew taking a well-deserved break from the stifling temperatures inside the theatre, followed by a picture of the cast on-stage on Preview Night.

Cast and crew relax
The Merry Roosters!
I took time out to go and see a film at the local Hoyts Cinema, to find this emblazoned on the walls. I was hoping it was a commentary on the insidious way that women are taught to project a socially acceptable facade, by reinforcing patronising messages about how they 'should' behave, but I suspect not.

Smile and Wave
This is some of the first release of 3 Sons' Champagne Méthode Traditionelle Cider. At 8% it packs a punch and is full of vibrancy and elegance. The apples used are Kingston Black, Sweet Coppin, Somerset Redstreak, Michelin, Bulmer's Norman, Frequin Rouge and The Sutton.

3 Sons' Champagne Méthode Traditionelle
A friend posted this on her Facebook post, which amused me, partly because my father also has jars full of screws in the utility room that he will probably never use:


So I replied with an image of a pot full of corks - I have several boxes of these - which I believe indicates precisely what I have done with my life. 

What I Have Done with My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment