Monday, March 26, 2018

Festival Fun

At the beginning of the week I met little b for coffee. We were meant to be watching a film, but we got sidetracked by talking so we missed the film and continued our conversation over lunch at Parlour.

Steps up to Monster
little b and her massive hands
Olives at Parlour
Grilled Octopus Salad
Saltimbanque by Tim Kyle (Basically Manspreading)
This week was the Canberra Comedy Festival and we tried to get along to a few events. There was a great line-up but I confess I am still very tired from performing every night myself.  I ended up seeing Rich Hall, Shit-Faced Shakespeare, Stephen K Amos and Ross Nobel. I reckon that's a pretty solid representation.

Waiting for Rich Hall
The No-Expense-Spared Set for Shit-Faced Shakespeare
The somewhat bizarre set for the truly bonkers Ross Noble
At the weekend Him Outdoors was having his first public appearance as a commercial brewer at The Canberra Craft Beer and Cider Festival. The night before we went to the pub to do some quality control.

Wignall Brewery Cole Porter
The day of the festival itself was bright and clear. It was a well-organised, fun day out and, while we were exhausted at the end of it, I think it was considered a success. 

Wignall Brewery
The Brewers and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment