Monday, April 29, 2019

On a Plate

Walking in the hills is such a rewarding and simple pleasure - we are so lucky to have Mt Painter on our doorstep. 


And we have got silk camellias in our garden - the previous owners planted loads of goodies, and we get to watch them all blossom and develop. How glorious!



We had to go to the post office depot to collect a very important delivery, but when we got there the delivery truck had gone again to attempt to deliver it to us at home, where we weren't. We managed to contact them to ask them to leave it at the front door, and we went and had breakfast instead at Ona Coffee House Cafe


We arrived to home to the delivery on the doorstep. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Special delivery
It's my book! I'm so happy and excited that I can see all those years of hard work captured between the covers. I got signing a few to send to bookshops and am happy to sell anyone a signed copy on request. Send me a message  and I'll get it done!


Signing copies of Mornington Crescent
The next day, Him Outdoors made breakfast - sometimes he gets carried away by the cafe-style presentation...



And this last is for all my friends who performed excerpts from The World's Wife by Carol Ann Duffy with me as part of International Women's Day last month, which included a pretty damn fine rendition of Salome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment