Monday, April 1, 2019

Winter is coming to Orange

This is my latest cross-stitch. I like it.
Winter is coming
Another weekend; another bike ride - this time in Orange staying at Turners Vineyard. 


The day of the bike ride was freezing with biting winds. I'm glad I wasn't riding as I dropped Him Outdoors off at the start and had a quick walk round the park in the early morning.


I'm not exactly saying that Orange is a backward or anything, but this is what was advertised in the window of the computer store. 



The buildings in these regional towns are beautiful, however.


After wandering about to the museum and the art gallery and the park, I went to cheer Him Outdoors over the line (or under the banner) as he finished his bike race.


We finished off our visit with a lunch stop at Cargo Road Wines where we had wine and soup (did I mention it was freezing), with a quick look at the artwork there before heading home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment