Monday, June 28, 2021

Out of Place

Out walking, I became fascinated by the patterns on the trunk of this tree. I feel they should form the basis of some artistic endeavour.


I admit, I did find these images amusing, but in my defence, it was my brother who sent them to me, and he lives in Scotland - so please direct all your complaints thataway.


Sometimes, when you've not planned a meal in advance, you just have to take a chance on what you find in the pantry. 


They may not be the most helpful when it comes to culinary activities, but when I'm curled up with a winter beverage and trying to finish the book club book for the end of the month, the cats are great company.


And they are firm believers in the idiom, 'Neither use nor ornament'. I'm guessing the latter...

No comments:

Post a Comment