Monday, December 13, 2021

More of the same

I may have mentioned before that Melantho always examines any box that arrives in the house. This is one of the most recent (wine) deliveries, which she feels the need to approve.


I have now registered my street library, which I find very exciting and I keep checking in each day to see what has been borrowed and what has been left behind - there are changes every day! I also have been checking out the libraries near me, which can be found on the map. This one is Cook Books.


The fabulous JoJo had a birthday and I spent a lovely evening with her and her family, chatting and laughing and enjoying each other's company. Here she is with her thimble of bubbles.

JoJo in her element

The following photo is from the top of Mt Painter where I walked at the weekend. Shortly after this I had an encounter with my first brown snake of the season. It was a shock but altogether fine. The snake was a juvenile (about half a metre long) and I missed it by inches. The secenery is beautiful though, so I played with creating an image out of the filters on Prisma.


On Sunday I went for a walk around Lake Ginninderra with The Luminosity, and then we rewarded ourselves with coffee and brunch at 54 Benjamin. The weekend is done well, you see.

The Luminosity enjoying her granola

No comments:

Post a Comment