Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas

This is a sort of photo-essay of the day. I think it's fairly self-explanatory.

Next door's cat
We still miss Chester desperately, but I am not ready for another cat of my own, so am comprising with this duvet cover which allows cats on the bed.



Between Christmas and New Year we took a trip to a winery and cafe - as you do... Collector make some sensational wines, including the Lamp Lit Marsanne (flint, spice and pome fruit - gentle and elegant), the Shoreline Rose (manadrin, cherry, rose-water - musky with a dry finish), the Landfall Pinot Meunier (red currants, strawberries, pepper and smoke - herbaceous and savoury) and the Marked Tree Shiraz (dark cherry, blackberry, aniseed - textured and robust). We tried some there and brought some home.

Collector Wines
These are the books on my bedside table. I plan to have an entirely different pile by the end of the year, so I'd best get reading them now!

Bedside books

No comments:

Post a Comment