Monday, December 3, 2018

Bouncing Back

From the books and beverages files, here is my latest reading and drinking material... followed by breakfast at Common Grounds cafe

Colombian hash with sausage, potato hash, avocado, corn, green onion and a fried egg
On an afternoon jog I encountered these friendly fellows.


And another jog that I like to do is looking quite pretty at the moment.


For the play I'm directing, Coda for Shirley, I wanted a bunch of flowers on the set. The flowers need to reflect the character of the home-owner, and I felt that bright, bold, striking natives would suit her no-nonsense attitude. These are also slightly spiky, enduring and practical, like her. And I got to have them on my desk for the day. 

Set dressing for Coda for Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment