Monday, January 25, 2021

Hot Cats

Well, hello there! Good Morning all - especially America. And that's all I'm saying on the subject.

Good Morning USA


Although as I have mentioned before I am mainly working from home, I do pop into the office occasionally to catch up with people and conduct meetings - especially such as when a colleague departs on maternity leave and we all go out to lunch on her last day at The Turkish Pide House.

Sultan's Choice at the Turkish Pide House

At the weekend I'm happy to have a bacon butty for breakfast and catch up with my Family Zoom Book Club book, while watching the cats watch the parrots in the garden.


When the Lovely Bonkers came to visit, General Philosopher took this adorable montage of photos of the kittens playing tag.

When it is so hot, I sometimes leave my walk until the evening when it begins to (fractionally) cool down as dusk falls. 


Another walk around the lake with the Walking Crew; another picture of us all having coffee afterwards. 


Sometimes when it gets so very hot, one needs to stretch right out to cool down.

Whoops, where's her head gone?
Found it!
And this one

No comments:

Post a Comment