Monday, January 4, 2021

Welcome 2021

These beautiful little girls are looking forward to a year of scampering up and down the corridor, followed by eating until their bellies are full and curling up for a good sleep. Well, aren't we all. 

New-Year's Eve walk up One Tree Hill with Him Outdoors on a glorious day.


The evening's 'celebrations' were held at The Lovely Bonkers' bounteous homestead, where Him Outdoors poses with a Burnley Bounty (that's the tomato).

Him Outdoors with a Burnley Bounty
And then there was beer and bubbles and cake. Last time the fabulous Emma Cake made me one of these, I had several comments asking what it looked like inside, but the I read the comments after the cake had been consumed, so I've included some images of the internal confection, so I hope you're satisfied. I certainly was!

NYE Cake!
 

Okay, back to business - this is the stack of books on the bedside table, so I'd best get reading again.

January 2021 bedside books
It's becoming a bit of joke (as in, it's funny because it's true), that every weekend I go for a walk with the walking crew (comprising The Luminosity, Purple Diva, and Design Diva) and I fail to take photos of us in action, but I always capture evidence of our post- perambulatory repasts.

Breakfast Burger at Lucky Shot
The Walking Crew
And we'll finish the post as we began, with Penelope and Melantho (of the Pretty Cheeks) at their slumbers.

More kitten spam

No comments:

Post a Comment