Monday, March 22, 2021

Raining Cats and Blogs

It's raining. Some friends visited from South Australia, and we had a wonderful evening of catching up and laughter. Leaky Lyn asked me to not let her forget her pocket raincoat that she was going to need for the weekend. The next morning I found this on our dining table so I helpfully took a picture and texted, 'don't forget this!'


It's raining, so Him Outdoors isn't keen to go cycling. He's got an injured Achilles tendon at present so he can't go running. So he did his other favourite leisure activity: brewing. Apparently this involves perching on a stepladder in the shed. 


It's raining, so Melantho and Penelope are confined indoors. Is there anything more gloomy than two kittens on a laundry windowsill staring out into into the garden? Inclement weather has curtailed their wanderings. Cur-tailed! Ha! I'll get my coat.

A study in gloom

No comments:

Post a Comment