Monday, March 29, 2021

Sunday Funday

I've had a busy week at work and having got out much over the recent past. Weekends with friends are the perfect anecdote to any stress in my life. How can my little heart not be gladdened when I get to go out walking with this amazing bunch of people?

The Luminosity, Purple Lady and Design Diva at The Pinnacles

 

We passed a street library on our walk - I love these and the way they share literacy in the suburbs.

I rewarded myself with a slice of cake at the end - it was made by Emma Cake, who apparently is not proud of this creation, because it is not perfect. But I liked it. It was an attempt at making Russian Buttercream. How is that different from American Buttercream, I hear you ask? It's the accent. And perhaps the politics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment